Do you need a quick simple and effective program to get a new or existing CA up and running?
This 4 module (approximately 2 hours total) program of webinars and downloadable handouts that will help train your new CA on the basics ASAP.
It’s been of huge help and I can already see how it is saving me soooooo many hours of training with our CA.
Dr. Catherine Walle
Module 1: Chiropractic Philosophy, CA Basics & Mindset
- The Nervous System and Spine
- Innate Intelligence
- Subluxation (causes and results)
- Chiropractic Care
- The Role and Ultimate Goal of a CA
- Inside Out Success (attitude, mindset, etc.)
Module 2: Communication & Telephone
- Keys for Every Interaction
- Building Rapport
- Telephone Skills
- 8 Steps for Scheduling Current Patients
- Scheduling New Patients including Intake Form
- Re-scheduling Current Patients
- Handling Cancellations
- Overcoming 12 Appointment Barriers
- Handling Other Phone Calls
- Pat Responses to Common Questions
Module 3: Front Desk
- Front Desk Mindset
- 10 Steps for Check-in
- 5 Steps for Check-out
- New and Update Patients
- Other Front Desk Scenarios
Module 4: Front Desk Duties
- Opening Duties
- Shift Duties
- Closing Duties
Your purchase includes 12 months of access to all 4 modules. A.C.E. members only pay $197 for ongoing access. Log in to access the discount.