First impressions are everything, right?
Well, guess what? You don’t make your own first impression at your practice. Your CAs do.
In fact, think about how much of what goes on in the patient’s experience with your office that doesn’t include you at all. Quite a bit, right?
One of the most obvious differences between a challenged practice and a thriving, profitable one is how well your CAs communicate with your patients and the rest of the world on your behalf.
You may have GREAT communication skills and a disarming style that keeps people coming back. But if your staff doesn’t know effective methods for doing the same, you’ll never get to the level you know you can operate at.
You don’t have time to take them under your wing and teach them how to communicate, because you’re busy working with patients and running your practice!
That’s where I come in.
- When your practice is having issues, you see more of the following things happening:
- Patients canceling their appointments because they’re sick
- Patients dropping out of care because they “feel fine”
- Referrals never happening despite promises from patients
- Staff not being “in it to win it” with you
- Testimonials have to be begged for and harped on until you become a pest
- Patients don’t follow their recommendations for care
- Short-term care typically yields short-term results, pushing patients away to other options for care
If you’re experiencing these issues, it’s probably not because your CAs are actively working against you! They just need a hand with effective strategies built for CAs along with the training they need to learn and implement them.
This month, we’re highlighting all of this and much more as we deliver one of our most popular programs: CA Communications Mastery for Thriving Practices. During this training, we will teach your CAs:
- The R.I.C.H. foundation for long-term patients
- How to deliver the most important information your patients need to know
- How to stack the deck in their favor to make every patient encounter a success
- Seamless tactics for promoting positivity
- The questions that are most important to patients (and what they really want to hear)
- Simple steps to improving appointment compliance by at LEAST 20%
- …and quite a bit more!
Getting involved is simple AND incredibly affordable. When you join the Assistants for Chiropractic Excellence (ACE) program for $147, you’ll gain immediate access to this training program and all of the associated benefits. Your team can start learning the materials right away and will be able to move ahead at their own pace. Each month, we will dive deep into a practical, tactical training program that brings immense value to your staff, your practice, and - MOST IMPORTANTLY - your patients. For $147 per month, you’ll continue to gain access to these pivotal trainings in a platform that gives your team the freedom they need to dive in, learn the materials, and do wonderful things with the results.
If you’re not thrilled with the program and what we’re doing to make it easy to empower your staff, just send us a note at any time in the first 7 days and we will refund your purchase. Spoiler alert: this RARELY happens! The ACE program was built BY a successful CA FOR successful CAs, and the results will amaze you.
Let’s get started!