- Access to 1-hour comprehensive online video course modules
- Course handouts including scripting for handling scheduling obstacles and re-scheduling barriers!
- Downloadable files for easy customization
- Unlimited support!
$177 for your entire office!
Does your CA have the right training to handle scheduling excuses at the front desk like:
- “I’ll call you to set up my next appointment…”
- “I’m going on vacation…”
- “I don’t have insurance…”
- “I can’t afford care…”
- “I’ll need to base my care on my insurance coverage…”
What about when a patient calls to cancel an appointment because:
- “I’m sick…”
- “I feel worse since my last adjustment…”
- “I’m too busy…”
- “I don’t have childcare…”
- “I have car trouble…”
- “I’m contagious…”
- “The weather…”
- “I’m not returning for care…”
- “My MD/PT has advised me to quit care…”
How your CA handles these scenarios determines how effective your care can be for your patients.
CAs make a tremendous difference, either positive or negative, on your practice volume, and the resulting collections.
Do your CAs rely on chance-based communication? Do they ask “Did you want to set up your next appointment?” and then give up when the patient simply says “No” or “Not right now”?
Think about your appointment tracking systems. Are they antiquated recall logs or do you have an automated system for keeping patients on their recommended schedule? Are your CAs empowered with effective scripts and tools to help those M.I.A. patients return for care?
In this comprehensive online course, your team will discover the most up-to-date strategies on scheduling and patient tracking. Missed appointments waste three valuable resources in your office: time, energy and money.
Your CAs will be motivated to help build your practice when they understand what a huge difference they can make. Kim has continually run a successful Michigan practice since 1995, so she really does know what works–and what doesn’t in TODAY’S practice environment. In this one-hour presentation, your team will discover how what they say, what they don’t say and how they say it makes all the difference with your patients’ adhering to their recommended care schedule. She’ll be teaching your team:
- How to ACTIVELY prevent missed appointments
- How to communicate the importance of appointments to patients
- The best scheduling techniques for YOUR office
- How to handle scheduling obstacles without feeling pushy
- How to avoid unconscious sabotage
- How to decrease no-shows by 66% (this one’s a fan favorite!)
- Effective recall strategies for both new and established patients
- How to ensure that your patients don’t end up M.I.A.
What would your practice be like if your CAs were skilled at keeping patients on their recommended care schedule?
This 1-hour video presentation is available online so your entire team can access it however and whenever it’s convenient for them as often as they need 24/7 NOW until the end of the month. You won’t find a better program to train, inspire and equip your CAs to build your practice…guaranteed.
This month’s course materials is complete with all the tools & scripts you need to easily implement the success strategies in downloadable files, including scripts for overcoming scheduling obstacles. **Includes BONUS Reactivation Call Scripts for inactive clients.**
If you can see that it’s worth way more than an hour investment in time and the tuition of just $177 for your entire team to participate if you register as a Basic member (or $297 for APPOINTMENT SYSTEMS only), then I urge you to register for this course today.
Membership includes UNLIMITED SUPPORT with Kim so there’s no way for you to fail. The sooner you register, the longer you will have access to this month’s online course 24/7; give your CAs the training, tools and systems to increase your practice success!
Sign up now and get immediate access to this month’s course on the key to practice success: APPOINTMENT SYSTEMS!