Doc, it may be your business, but your front desk CA is the one in control.
- Your front desk CA keeps patients on their recommended care plan schedule… or not.
- They handle collections the right way… or not.
- They ask for referrals daily… or they don’t.
- They educate patients to understand the true value of what you do… or they don’t.
- They kickstart your “wow” experience for each and every patient…or they don’t.
Do you see where this is going?
Front desk CAs take the brunt of the challenges in your practice. For most, this frustration, overwhelm, and burnout turn into patients missing appointments, cancelling care, and disappearing altogether. For the “rock star” CAs, their organization, preparation, and capability to excel make it easy for your practice to flourish because they are able to take the good, the bad, and all of the ugly in stride.
So how do you get one of these “rock star” CAs? Can you help your current front desk CA become one?
Yep. Let me show you how.
I’m sharing “Front Desk Mastery to Make Your Practice Flourish” for the April A.C.E. Chiro-Team Training. This 1-hour presentation is available online, so your entire team can access it however and whenever it’s convenient for them as often as they need 24/7 NOW until the end of the month. Your CAs will be motivated to help build your practice when they understand what a huge difference they can make.
With nearly 25 years of continual chiropractic office management experience, I really do know what works AND what doesn’t. In this 1-hour presentation (all you need is a computer…no travel expenses) I will be teaching your team:
- How to decode the messages your front desk is sending
- How to “Be There” physically, mentally and emotionally
- How to avoid common front desk pitfalls
- How to ensure congruent front desk messages
- Organizational systems to improve front desk efficiency and patient flow
- How to take advantage of front desk opportunities to create referrals, increase retention and eliminate patient balances
- The 2 critical keys of EVERY positive patient interaction
This month’s course materials weighs in at almost 40 pages of front desk systems that are downloadable in their original file format for easy implementation.
If you can see that it’s worth way more than an hour investment in time and the tuition of just $147 for your entire team to participate if you register as an A.C.E. member (or $227 for April only), then I urge you to register for this course today.
BONUS: Access to Dr. Tom Klapp’s presentation on Creating a Vision and Strategic Plan for Your Practice!
Your team will get lots of practical information with tools for easy implementation…you’ll see profitable results. Register now!
[button link=”https://www.chiropracticassistants.com/chiro-team-training/registration-options/” target=”_self” size=”large” style_button=”style-1″]REGISTER NOW![/button]