In his 41 years of practice, Dr. Tom Klapp hired and trained more than 35 associate doctors of chiropractic. In all but a couple cases, the experience was extremely positive for Dr. Klapp AND the associate doctors.
Unfortunately, too many owner-doctors and associate doctors have had the opposite experience. The Associate Doctor Hiring and Training Guide© was created to eliminate bad experiences for the owner and the associate doctor—forever!
GREAT NEWS: The Training Guide was updated in 2023!
In this one-of-a-kind guide, you will learn:
- The 8 major reasons you may want to hire an associate doctor
- The 5 major reasons you may NOT want to hire an associate doctor
- How to know if and when you are ready to hire an associate doctor
- How to determine the appropriate pay for an associate doctor
- Whether the associate doctor you hire should be an employee, contractor or some other arrangement
- How to find good candidates
- How to pre-qualify your candidates before you ever meet them—saving both of you time and money
- How to conduct an interview that will virtually guarantee a successful relationship
- How to identify your candidates’ chiropractic belief systems and determine if they are compatible with your own
- Which chiropractic colleges—if any—produce the best doctors
- Why an IRON-CLAD no-compete agreement is absolutely necessary to the success of the owner-associate doctor relationship
- What EVERY no-compete agreement MUST contain to be enforceable in a court
- What to do if the unthinkable (the associate doctor steals your patients and opens an office next door) happens AND how to make sure it NEVER DOES
- Who should pay for the associate’s professional liability insurance
- Many other insights, tips and suggestions to assure a positive, profitable and mutually-beneficial owner-associate relationship
Also included with The Associate Doctor Hiring and Training Guide© are the following bonuses:
- Actual Associate Doctor Contract—written by an attorney who specializes in contract law. The contract comes complete with the essential no-compete agreement. This bonus alone is easily worth the cost of the Guide!
- ACE Program’s Capacity Audit—determine your practice’s true capacity to see patients AND if an associate doctor will be profitable or not
- Associate Doctor Training Manual—All the things an associate doctor must know about your practice to be effective and successful
- Associate Doctor Teaching Sequence—The exact sequence of what to teach the associate and when to teach it
Cost: $397 (A.C.E. Members: $297)
A.C.E. Members: log in to access the discount.