- Access to the comprehensive 1-hour online video course
- Over 80 pages of forms and tools
- Downloadable files for easy customization
- Unlimited support!
$177 for your entire office!
It’s obvious that CAs have many more interactions with patients than the doctor does: on the phone, during check-in, during check-out, during scans, etc. What may NOT be so obvious is that CAs have many opportunities to either reinforce the doctor’s recommendations, drop the ball by saying nothing, or unintentionally keep patients out of your office.
Even CAs who understand the importance of chiropractic care may not know how to communicate it. It is critical that chiropractic assistants are able to provide on-going education to your patients. The more that your patients understand, the more they’ll keep their appointments, the more they’ll value the care they receive, the more they’ll pay for care out-of-pocket, and the more they’ll refer.
Since the word doctor means teacher, it stands to reason that a chiropractic assistant is really a teaching assistant. How prepared are your team members to deal with:
- Patients canceling their appointments because they’re symptomatic
- Patients dropping out of care because they “feel fine”
- Stimulating referrals
- Keeping patients on their recommended care schedule
- Communicating the devastating effects of subluxations
- Explaining that short-term care typically yields short-term results
- Obstacles that occur when challenging a patient’s belief system about health care
This month’s course is “Patient Education that Increases Retention, Collections, and Referrals.” Your team will discover how what they say, what they don’t say and how they say it makes all the difference with your patients staying, paying & referring. Kim Klapp will be teaching your team:
- 6 guidelines for patient education
- How to amplify the doctor’s ROF
- 8 strategies to help the message “click”
- How to master these 3 issues to move from “click to stick”:
- Dealing with the cause
- Symptoms: Friend or Foe?
- Symptom Free vs. Healthy
- Effective metaphors for symptom-treatment, long-term care and nerve interference that really hit home
- To communicate the difference between being asymptomatic and healthy
- To connect with patients in a way that makes a difference to the success of your practice
What would your practice be like if your CAs were skilled at communicating the benefits of corrective and wellness care? What would that do for your practice volume? Your collections? Your referrals?
If you can see that it’s worth way more than an hour investment in time and the tuition of just $177 for your entire team to participate if you register as a Basic member (or $297 for PATIENT EDUCATION only), then I urge you to register for this course today.
This 1-hour video presentation is available online so your entire team can access it however and whenever it’s convenient for them as often as they need 24/7 NOW until the end of the month. You won’t find a better program to train, inspire and equip your CAs to build your practice…guaranteed.
This month’s PDF of course materials is over 80 pages of forms and tools to teach and reinforce important changes to how your team sees patient education. You’ll also get Kim’s 15 Simple Steps to Health brochures, her Parent’s Guide to Childhood Symptoms, and much more! All are downloadable in their original file format for easy implementation. Get immediate access to important training that will keep your team motivated, invigorated, and focused on improving your practice.
Membership includes UNLIMITED SUPPORT with Kim so there’s no way for you to fail. The sooner you register, the longer you will have access to this month’s online course 24/7; give your CAs the training, tools and systems to increase your practice success!
Thanks to these A.C.E. members for sharing what their practice gained from this topic:
“We have found that with more patient education and appreciation, we are getting more referrals and more patient retention.”
“Educating patients more on the benefits of chiropractic has increased our patients keeping their appointments.”
“It got me re-excited about learning, educating and being better at my job.”
Sign up now and get immediate access to this month’s course on the key to practice success: PATIENT EDUCATION!