- Access to 1-hour online video course
- 40+ pages of handouts
- Downloadable files for easy customization
- Unlimited support!
$177 for your entire office!
Empower your front desk CA in all the ways they can drive the growth of your practice from the front desk.
- Your front desk CA keeps patients on their recommended care plan schedule… or not.
- They handle collections the right way… or not.
- They continually ask for referrals… or they don’t.
- They educate patients to understand the true value of what you do… or they don’t.
- They create an uber-positive experience for each and every patient…or they don’t.
With 25 years of continual chiropractic office management experience, Kim Klapp really does know what works AND what doesn’t. In this one-hour course on Front Desk Mastery, your team will learn:
- How to make sure your front desk environment is sending the right messages
- How to harness the power of focus at the front desk
- How to avoid front desk pitfalls that lead to patient balances and will-calls
- The VIP treatment to build relationships
- How to reinforce that chiropractic care is essential
- How to maintain the right state at the front desk: physically, mentally & emotionally
- 5 easy ways to create referrals from the front desk
- Organizational systems to increase practice capacity and patient volume
- Communication strategies to increase collections and patient retention
- and much more!
Join today for $177 per month and get access to important training that will keep your team motivated, invigorated, and focused on improving your practice. Membership includes UNLIMITED SUPPORT with Kim and/or Dr. Tom Klapp so there’s no way for you to fail. The sooner you register, the longer you will have access to this month’s online course 24/7; give your CAs the training, tools and systems to increase your practice success!
Sign up now and get immediate access to this month’s Excellence Coaching course plus the downloadable files to easily and effortlessly equip your CA to build your practice from the front desk!
Thanks to these A.C.E. members for sharing what their practices gained from this topic:
“We boosted collections and implemented the front desk duty checklist.”
“I’ve been working daily on giving great customer service on the phone and in person.”
“We have added new systems to our front desk to help us be better organized. I’m focusing more on the patients.”
“I feel more confident when speaking with patients.”
“It helped me become more organized and effective.”